The District Partners Candidate Experience
District Partners recruiters take a relationship-based approach not commonly found in a transactional industry. Our recruiters are trained and incentivized to focus on the long-game. After working with District Partners, these professionals continue to be our best advocates in a saturated marketplace. This is the step-by-step process you can expect:
1. The first step is an old-fashioned phone call. We want to learn more about you – go beyond your resume, Linkedin profile, etc. What are your strengths? What motivates you? What are your long-term career goals?
2. We work together to ensure your resume best represents your full talents and potential.
3. Then we will discuss your career interests and we will provide market insights to help you make an informed career plan.
4. We will make you aware of relevant opportunities as they are presented to us. Some searches are quick, some span years. It all depends on you!
5. If you choose to pursue an opportunity at our client, District Partners will work with you to arrange interviews that are convenient to your schedule. The only thing you’re on the hook for is to follow through with the interview!
6. We will provide you with feedback from our client throughout the process, strategize with you on securing the offer, and address with them any concerns or questions that you may have.
7. We will be there for you before, during, and after your resignation process.
8. It doesn’t end there. We’ll continue to stay in touch after you’ve started your new role. You’re part of the District Partners community and we’re here for your continued career journey.